You will work through a balanced programme which combines a practical approach with sound theory to create a learning environment that is both challenging and stimulating. You will emerge with a well-regarded and flexible postgraduate degree, solidly positioned to build a successful career in an exciting an increasing complex business world –see ‘Career Pathways’ for testimonials from our past students.
Our MSc Insurance and Risk Management from City, University of London - Cass Business School is a long-established course, and we are very proud of the career progression of our many hundreds of past graduates.
They now work in a wide range of organisations around the world, including:
- Major global insurance and reinsurance companies
- International insurance broking firms
- Investment and retail banks
- Leading accountancy firms and management consultants
- Risk management departments of major corporations
- Regulatory authorities and many other fields.
Some graduates have pursued further studies (such as PhD) after leaving Cass and embarked on academic careers, others have become successful entrepreneurs and built their own businesses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Insurance and Law Regulation
- Principles of Finance and Financial Analysis
- Risk Management
- Theory of Risk and Insurance Markets
- Accounting and Financial Management in Insurance
- Business Organisation and Corporate Strategy in Insurance and Financial Services
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Risk Management View 215 other Masters in Accounting in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A UK upper second class degree or above, or the equivalent from an overseas institution.
- Some level of previous study in business or finance is preferred.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA21000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- UK/EU/International (part-time): £10,500 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.