You build on that core knowledge with a term where you tailor the course to your own subject preferences.
You can choose to specialise in either finance or corporate finance, or to remain broad to acquire an all-round, post-graduate qualification in finance.
Flexibility is built into the MSc Finance programme at City, University of London - Cass Business School through a comprehensive choice of electives including a number of optional overseas electives in locations such as New York, Singapore & Dubai.
What will you learn
On the master's in Finance postgraduate degree you will:
- Acquire a comprehensive grasp of the principles and applications of finance
- Develop your range of technical and conceptual skills
- Gain broad experience of quantitative techniques
- Develop your understanding of a wide range of financial issues across all industry sectors
- Network with your peers and senior finance industry professionals in the City of London
- Gain a highly valuable international, multicultural perspective
- Acquire a flexible qualification suitable for a wide range of roles in global finance.
- Investment Banking
- Asset Management / Investment Management
- Accounting / Auditing Services
More informationVisit official programme website
- Corporate Finance and Valuation
- Financial Reporting
- Research Methods for Finance Professionals
- Statistics in Finance
- Theory of Finance
- Asset Management
- Derivatives and Risk Management
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 722 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- A UK upper second class degree or above, or the equivalent from an overseas institution.
- Some level of previous study or evidence of skills in finance or quantitative methods is essential.
- GMAT: Highly recommended. A well-balanced score in the range of 600-800 will significantly strengthen your application.
International29500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA29500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Fees in each subsequent year of study for continuing students (where applicable) will be subject to an annual increase of 2%.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.