Physics graduates at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev can be found throughout all the ranks of universities, research institutes, and industry in Israel.
The Physics Department conducts experimental and theoretical research in many cutting edge areas of current interest.
Programme StructureThe experimental fields include:
Lasers and quantum optics
DNA biophysics and biological systems
Nuclear physics and dosimetry
Elementary particles and field theory
Astrophysics and cosmology
Condensed matter and statistical mechanics
- B.Sc. degree in Physics at a minimum GPA of 80/100 from an accredited institution.
- A candidate must present a link to the granting university's website in order to determine equivalence to the Israeli degree requirements
- GRE subject examination in Physics
- A TOEFL score of 85/120 or equivalent score in an internationally recognized English proficiency exam
- The candidate must identify a potential advisor (research supervisor) among the faculty's staff
International5448 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5448 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.