This degree in Corporate Finance is designed for ambitious students with interest in the area of corporate finance and strong quantitative background.
You aim to work as a finance professional for an investment bank, a consulting firm, or an international firm.
You are interested in questions such as:
- How do hedge funds and investment banks compete in the market?
- How do fintech companies challenge the traditional banking system?
- How to value a company for a private equity buyout, an acquisition or an IPO?
- How do managers choose which new projects to launch and which to abandon?
- What is the optimal amount of loans a company should take?
Graduates from the MSc in Corporate Finance programme at City, University of London - Bayes Business School move into a diverse range of financial careers including:
- Corporate finance departments at global, international and family firms (e.g. Coca Cola, Unilever, Sinopec, Tata Motors, China Mobile, Ford, SAIC Motor, Marks and Spencer, BP)
- Investment banking and commercial banking (e.g. JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Barclays, RBS, China Construction Bank, China Development Bank)
- Management consultancy (e.g. Accenture, IBM, McKinsey)
- Securities sales and trading desks at major finance firms, foreign exchange desks, hedge funds, private banking, asset management, credit products, financial and credit risk management consultancy.
Typical jobs for our graduates include; Finance Executive, Analyst, Banking Associate, Consultant, Corporate Banking Analyst, Fund manager, Fund Accountant, Investment Banking Analyst, Investment Manager, M&A Associate, Management Consultant, Operations Specialist, Project Assistant, Project Coordinator, Project Manager.
- ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Finance and Valuation
- Financial Reporting
- Research Methods for Finance Professionals
- Statistics in Finance
- Theory of Finance
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Corporate Risk Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Topics in Mergers and Acquisitions
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 550 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
A UK upper second class degree or above, or the equivalent from an overseas institution.
- Some level of previous study or evidence of skills in finance or quantitative methods is essential.
- GMAT: Highly recommended. A well-balanced score in the range of 600-800 will significantly strengthen your application
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International30000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA30000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.