Take a step closer to your successful career in global banking and finance with this highly practical MSc in Banking and International Finance .
You’ll be based within a stone’s throw of the City of London and Fintech hubs, giving your studies a uniquely practical and strategic orientation with regular teaching from senior bankers and finance professionals.
This master's in Banking and International Finance programme at City, University of London - Cass Business School is designed to help launch a career in the banking industry, including Fintech companies, as well as major finance, consultancy firms and foreign exchange desks.
Graduates from the MSc Banking and International Finance degree move into a variety of careers, from investment banking, commercial banks and major consultancy firms.
Graduates also go on to work in securities sales and trading desks at major finance firms, foreign exchange desks, hedge funds, private banking, asset management, credit products, financial and credit risk management consultancies.
- The degree is fully accredited by the Chartered Bankers Institute (CBI), which ensures its content is kept up to date and relevant to the industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Commercial and Investment Banking
- Financial Statements Analysis
- Finance and Investments
- Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Research Methods for Finance Professionals
- Corporate Finance
- Fixed Income
- Risk Management
- International Finance
- MSc Research Project
You are ambitious to succeed in global banking, attracted by the innovation led by Fintech and committed to become skilled in international markets. Your strong quantitative skills give you an ideal starting point as you begin to investigate the deeper levels of strategy and operations in fast-evolving banking markets.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 692 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A UK upper second class degree or above, or the equivalent from an overseas institution.
- Some level of previous study or evidence of skills in finance or quantitative methods is essential.
- Transcript/interim transcript
- Current module list if still studying
- Personal statement (500-600 words)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International29500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA29500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Fees in each subsequent year of study (where applicable) will be subject to an annual increase of 2%
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.