What will you learn
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the main areas of actuarial practice
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the general commercial environment
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of how to monitor measure and manage risk effectively
- Apply actuarial, statistical and related methods to assess and manage risk
- Communicate effectively with non-specialists in the area
- Display the professional integrity, conduct and responsibility required by the actuarial profession.
Career pathways for graduates in MSc in Actuarial Management postgraduate programme are typically in actuarial roles.
The type of employers varies, including consultancies, insurance companies, brokers, banks and supervisory authorities / central banks.
The Actuarial Management master's course is fully accredited by the UK Institute and Faculty of Actuarie
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Actuarial Practice
- Strategic Management and Marketing
- Research Methods for Actuarial Professionals
- Life Insurance
- Pensions and other benefits
- General Insurance: Reserving and Capital Modelling
You are a part-qualified actuary or a graduate from a recognised BSc or MSc in Actuarial Science or any other recognised programme with an actuarial flavour. You will have completed the equivalent of at least four subjects from the Core Principles stage of the professional examinations of the Institute of Actuaries, including both Actuarial Mathematics (CM1) and Actuarial Statistics (CS1).
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Risk Management View 1349 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A UK upper second class degree or above, or the equivalent, and/or a Masters Degree/Postgraduate Diploma (from a UK university or equivalent) in a related subject and already covered the fundamentals of actuarial science at university degree or professional level
- Applicants are required to have passed and/or as a result of previous studies, be exempted from the equivalent of at least four of the Core Principles examinations of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries
- Transcript/interim transcript
- Current module list if still studying
- Personal statement (500-600 words)
- Confirmation of professional qualification examinations/exemptions/passes
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA21000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- UK/EU/International (part-time) : £10,500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.