Why study this course?
Career-focused and up-to-date with the latest theory and practice, the Information Technology (Distance learning) from London Metropolitan University trains you in the fundamentals and development of IT systems. Accredited by the British Computer Society (BCS) - The Chartered Institute for IT, it can also prepare you for the industry-recognised Oracle Professional Certification.
After the course
Successful completion of this course will offer you a wide range of career opportunities in the Information Technology industry in private and public sectors.
You’ll be fully prepared to work in a variety of areas. These include:
- database administration
- project management
- mobile and web development
- business or systems analysis
- IT consultancy, support services
- product management and training
More informationVisit official programme website
- Communication Technologies for IT (Distance Learning)
- Database Systems with Professional Certification (Distance Learning)
- IT Security Management (Distance Learning)
- MSc Project (Distance Learning)
- Mobile Application Design and Development (Distance Learning)
- Research and Development Skills (Distance Learning)
- Software Project Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
You are advised to apply as early as possible as applications will only be considered if there are places available on the course.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Technology Management View 28 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United Kingdom
You will be required to have:
- a lower second-class honours degree in a computing-related subject or a pre-master's course in computing and technology
International5780 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5780 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA5780 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5780 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- UK/EU: £640 per 20 credit module
- International: £640 per 20 credit module
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.