The Data Analytics, Data Science, Data Architecture program at EISTI Graduate Engineering School is primarily going to appeal to international students, "free movers" or those from our partner universities or for high-potential foreign engineers who are looking for an international career in the domain of Business Analytics.
Business Intelligence and now Business Analytics have become key elements of all companies.
The objective of this Master is to train specialists in information systems and decision support, holding a large range of mathematic- and computer-based tools which would allow them to deal with real problems, analyzing their complexity and bringing efficient algorithmic and architectural solutions.
The targeted applications concern optimization in the processing of large amounts of data (known as Big Data), logistics, industrial automation, but above all it’s the development of BI systems architecture. These applications have a role in most business domains: logistics, production, finance, marketing, client relationship management.
The need for trained engineering specialists in these domains is growing constantly: recent studies show a large demand for training in these areas.
Distinctive points of this course
- The triple skill-set with architecture (BI), data mining and business resource optimization.
- This master will be run by a multidisciplinary group: statistics, data mining, operational research, architecture.
- The undertaking of interdisciplinary projects.
- The methods and techniques taught in this program come from cutting-edge domains in industry and research, such as: opinion mining, social networks and big data, optimization, resource allocation and BI systems architecture.
- The Master is closely backed up by research: several students are completing their end-of-studies project on themes from the L@RIS laboratory, followed and supported by members from the laboratory (PhD students and researcher teachers).
- The training on the tools used in industry dedicated to data mining, operational research and Business Intelligence gives the students a plus in their employability after completion.
The program is accredited by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Inferential Statistics
- Data Analysis
- Introduction to Prediction Models
- Introduction to Data Mining
- Partial Differential Equations & Finite Differences
- Operational Research: Linear Optimization
- Combinatory Optimization
- Complexity Theory
- Simulation and Stochastic Processes
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Computer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 23 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form
- Official copies of university transcripts and degrees
- Copy of identity card/passport
- A one page CV
- Letter of motivation
- One letter of recommendation
- Current school attendance record
International7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- EISTI Scholarship
- EIFFEL scholarships
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.