Studying Clinical Education at the University of East Anglia offers you the ideal opportunity to learn from experienced clinical educators in an inter-professional context. Our teaching combines workshops and distance learning. And our course activities are designed to facilitate critical thinking, collaboration, workplace-based reflection and learning, and professional development.
The course attracts students from a variety of professional backgrounds, across the fields of health and social care, including intercalating MBBS students. This rich mix of student knowledge, skills and experience is an incredible resource, challenging you to think about the different ways different people learn and helping you grow into an adaptable and creative teacher in the future.
Throughout the course you’ll explore advances in both theory and practice in clinical education, and you’ll apply what you have learned to work-based projects. You will increase your knowledge and skills and broaden your perspective. You’ll also develop fresh insights and get motivated to bring about change and promote excellence in clinical education.
In addition to UK and EU students, our programme has been designed to meet the needs of international students who wish to study Clinical Education in a full-time capacity.
- Educational setting
- Healthcare setting
- Enhancing Teaching Learning and Assessment in Clinical Education
- Introduction to Research Methods
- Leading Contemporary Clinical Education
- Leading Teaching Learning and Assessment in Clinical Education
- Research Dissertation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Health Sciences View 1969 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- Degree Subject: A health care profession
- Degree Classification: 2.2 or equivalent
- Alternative Qualifications: This course is also open to medical students wanting to intercalate after the 4th year of their MBBS/MBChB.
- Special Entry Requirements: Must have current registration as a health professional with an appropriate professional statutory regulatory body
International18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8900 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Norwich
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.