Studying Clinical Education (Part Time) at the University of East Anglia offers you the ideal opportunity to learn from experienced clinical educators in an inter-professional context. Our teaching combines workshops and distance learning. And our course activities are designed to facilitate critical thinking, collaboration, workplace-based reflection and learning, and professional development.
The course attracts students from a variety of professional backgrounds, across the fields of health and social care, including intercalating MBBS students. This rich mix of student knowledge, skills and experience is an incredible resource, challenging you to think about the different ways different people learn and helping you grow into an adaptable and creative teacher in the future.
Throughout the course you’ll explore advances in both theory and practice in clinical education, and you’ll apply what you have learned to work-based projects. You will increase your knowledge and skills and broaden your perspective. You’ll also develop fresh insights and get motivated to bring about change and promote excellence in clinical education.
- Educational setting
- Healthcare setting
- Enhancing Teaching Learning and Assessment in Clinical Education
- Leading Teaching Learning and Assessment in Clinical Education
- Introduction to Research Methods
- Leading Contemporary Clinical Education
- Further Qualitative Research Methods
- Further Quantitative Research Methods
- Systematic Reviews and Research Synthesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Health Sciences View 975 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
- Degree Subject A Health Care profession
- Degree Classification Bachelors degree - 2.2 or equivalent
- Alternative Qualifications The University will also consider applications from applicants with current registration as a health professional with an appropriate professional statutory regulatory body
National5900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5900 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Norwich
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.