The Education: Learning, Pedagogy and Assessment programme offered by the University of East Anglia is a one-year, full-time programme for anyone with an interest in education. Throughout your time with us we will help you achieve a critical, reflective and practical understanding of the current issues and debates surrounding teaching and learning, and familiarise you with the key educational trends and policies in the UK and internationally.
The course has a strong international dimension, which builds on its staff and students’ diverse interests, experiences and backgrounds.
This programme draws on a long-standing innovative research tradition within the School of Education and Lifelong Learning, and on our excellence in professional education. You will benefit from research-led teaching, and our team members bring with them skills and expertise at the cutting-edge of research, pedagogy and theory-informed practice.
You will be taught by leaders in the field, who research and contribute to national and international debates, so you can be sure that you will be learning in a stimulating environment.
What’s more, our academic environment and the resources available to you will help nurture your knowledge of and aptitude for educational research.
- Teachers and lecturers
- Middle and senior educational leaders
- Educational advisors, consultants and inspectors
- Middle and senior officers in educational organisations
- Social sciences researchers
- The third sector
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- An Introduction To Key Concepts And Ideas In Educational Practices
- Assessment: Principles, Issues And Practice
- Critical Reading
- Educational Research Methods
- Pedagogies In Educational Contexts: Perspectives And Practices
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Pedagogy Teaching View 753 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Degree Subject Social Science (E.g. Education, Sociology, International Development, Philosophy, Psychology, Modern Languages, Classics)
- Degree Classification UK 2.1 or equivalent
- Special Entry Requirements Relevant teaching experience desirable
- Applicants should normally have a good undergrauate degree from a recognised higher education institution. The University will also take into account the employment experience of applicants where relevant and applications are actively encouraged from those who want to return to academic study.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8900 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Norwich
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.