Get the most out of the 3-month internship, which the Advanced Master in Financial Markets programme at Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management helps you find, and which is a springboard to find job opportunities in leading banks and investment banks, asset managers, private equity firms, consulting firms, regulators, commodity trading firms and other institutions, both in Belgium and abroad.
Our career service will help you in building your career thanks to our strong connection with the business sector and to our dynamic team who will accompany you into the professional world. From self-assessment to networking opportunities, our team assists you to realise your full potential. Through a wide range of seminars, coaching sessions, workshops, events and other resources, we help you to discover the career path best suited to your personal fulfilment.
After graduation, an unlimited range of job opportunities will be accessible to you. Graduates of the program have been recruited by a range of firms in Belgium and abroad, including:
- Banks and investment banks: Belfius, BNPP Paribas, Euroclear Bank, KBC, Credit Suisse Zurich, Goldman Sachs Warsaw, ING Amsterdam, ING London, etc.
- Asset managers, private banks and private equity funds: Blackfin, Blackrock Zurich, Bank of New York Mellon, Candriam,Capital @ Work, DNCA Paris, Kartesia, Landy & Partners London, Lombard Odier, Société Générale Luxembourg, Sofina, , etc.
- Insurance companies: Fidea, La Baloise
QS Top University - #35 out of 166 Masters in Finance
EQUIS - AMBA - QFOR
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Finance and Valuation
- Overview of Financial Markets and Regulation
- Corporate Reporting
- European Financial Integration and Banking Regulation
- Sustainable Finance
This program seeks Master students or professionals in the early phase of their career with a degree in economics, management, finance or in other disciplines - such as law, maths, engineering, international relations- if willing and able to acquire basic proficiency in financial matters, with a strong academic background and intellectual curiosity.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Risk Management View 10 other Masters in Finance in Belgium
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor or Master or equivalent (4 or 5 years of study overall)
- 3-year Bachelor (180 ECTS), followed by 2 years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in English is a must
- CV in English
- Copies of University degree(s) and of all academic transcripts
- Copy of ID/Passport
- Profile picture
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Brussels
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Scholarship scheme (based on financial needs of candidates)
- Instalment deal option
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.