The program covers the main management disciplines with a particular focus on the future developments of the market and emerging technologies.
The Advanced Master in Innovation & Strategic Management creates an agile and international learning environment to develop management, innovation and leadership skills.
By the end of this Advanced Master, you will be able to :
- Make informed choices about strategic & innovation issues carrying a high degree of uncertainty
- Solve complex business & radical innovation issues
- Work in or lead teams in charge of change management or innovation projects
- Integrate technological advances and opportunities into existing business models
The programme highlights the importance of innovation and helps instil a strategic approach. Students can choose from 3 different specialisations: Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship and Strategy.
QS Top University - #45 out of 148 Masters in Management
EQUIS - QFOR - AMBA
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Business Analytics
- Private Equity
- Advanced Strategy
- International Strategy
- Strategy Toolkit
This program seeks Master students or junior professionals from any academic background who wish to acquire or develop new skills and take their career to the next level. Motivated candidates, with a strong interest in business, innovation and entrepreneurship, appreciating diversity and multidisciplinary activities.
- Academic Director & Director of the minor in Business Analytics: Prof. Martine George, PhD
- Director of the minor in Entrepreneurship: Benjamin Beeckmans
- Director of the minor in Strategy: Prof. Laurent Bouty
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management Strategic Management View 6 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Belgium
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor or Master or equivalent (4 or 5 years of study overall)
- 3-year Bachelor (180 ECTS) followed by 1-2 years of work experience
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Online application form
- CV in English
- Copies of University degree(s) and of all academic transcripts
- Copy of ID/passport
- Profile picture
- Letters of reference
- Proof of English proficiency for the non-native speakers
- Any other certificate (GMAT, GRE, etc.)
If the applicant deems it relevant, he/she can support the application with:
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 10 months.
EU/EEA16000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 10 months.
- Scholarship scheme (based on financial needs of the candidates)
- Instalment option
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.