The Management and Optimization of Supply Chains and Transport programme at IMT Atlantique - Graduate Engineering School to give a competitive edge to students and young professionals interested in industrial engineering and engineering management with a high emphasis on quantitative methods for decision making in the field of supply chain and transport management and optimization, by providing:
- the high-level technical and management skills necessary for the management of supply chains and logistics and transport systems for the productive or service sectors;
- an advanced training in Operations Research and Decision making techniques applied to supply chain management;
- an in-depth knowledge of industrial systems operations management, production, transport and logistics in all sectors of economic activity;
- the ability to manage complex innovative projects in an international environment;
- the opportunity to put into practice the theoretical concepts in a real industrial environment or conduct a research project aimed at developing innovations in the area;
- the chance to learn the French language and acquire the French culture;
- the opportunity to enter a high level carrier in industry or to continue for the preparation of a doctoral thesis.
Job opportunities:The program aims to give a competitive edge to industrial system engineers in the field of production and logistic systems by providing :
- High-level technical and management skills.
- In-depth knowledge of industrial systems operations management, production and logistics in all sectors of economic activity.
- An opportunity to put into practice the theorical concepts in a real industrial environment.
- Supply chain or logistics system manager
- Project manager for supply chain development
- Consultant or expert in optimization for supply chain or transport systems, etc.
The program is fully accredited by the French Ministry of Education and consistent with the European LMD educational system.
- Fundamentals of Supply Chain
- Management & Optimization
- Industrial Engineering & Management Methods and Techniques
- Advanced Optimization & Applications
- Scientific and Technical Modules
- Management Modules
- Scientific and technical Project Courses
- Training for the Corporate World Courses
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Early application makes it easier to solve financial aids and visa issues before the course starts.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Supply Chain Management & Logistics Transport Management View 11 other Masters in Transport Management in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
A committee consisting of professors is charged of selecting the candidate, based on the following criteria
- C.V. of candidate
- Motivation letter
- Candidate's previous grades, scores and recommendations
- English level of candidate
- Working or training experience of candidate
- Description of the professionnal project of the candidate
- Letters of recommandation
International12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Nantes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.