Why study MSc Business Information Systems Management course at Middlesex University?
From revenue reports and customer data to figures used to forecast sales and analyse trends, the useful knowledge which organisations can gain from information systems is virtually limitless. Experts who can use the technology intelligently and creatively to add value to a business, combining technical ability with an understanding of an organisation's needs, are in high demand. This Business Information Systems Management MSc course is designed to meet that demand.
The university's close links with industry have allowed us to develop a highly practical course, focusing on the skills employers tell us they want. We work with companies such as Microsoft and Siemens, and we are a Cisco local academy and a Xilinx university partner – meaning you will have access to the latest equipment, and can make use of specialist teaching materials and workshops. You will be encouraged to learn, explore and work within our award-winning technology centre and it's specialist network, software, digital and wireless laboratories equipped with industry-standard software and hardware.
- You will have access to the Human Interactive Systems Laboratory, which explores the design of interactive technologies for education, training and medical use
- You will be encouraged to publish your research and you may have the chance to present your work at public conferences
- You can gain real life insight into the industry from the range of guest lectures who teach on this course. In the past students have been taught by speakers from Microsoft, Virgin Atlantic and General Electric
- As a student of this course you'll receive a free electronic textbook for every module.
Well-qualified IT professionals are in high demand and your career prospects on graduating this course will be excellent, leaving you ideally placed for a role as IT manager or project manager, business analyst, quality assurance engineer, information systems auditor or web developer.Recent graduates have gone on to hold such positions as:
- IT Officer with the National Bank of Greece
- Senior Technical Expert with Dell International Services
- Network Engineer with Logic on Solutions.
- This course is accredited by the British Computer Society for Chartered IT Professional (CITP) status
- Information Systems Quality Management
- Information System Strategy and Management
- Regulation of Electronic Commerce and Information Technology
- Data Management for Decision Support
- Knowledge Management Strategies
- Postgraduate Computing Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We recommend applying as early as possible for your chosen postgraduate course to ensure you are granted a place.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Business Information Systems View 1539 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
- a 2:2 honours degree, or equivalent qualification, in an appropriate subject
- candidates with other relevant qualifications will also be considered
- Those without formal qualifications need to demonstrate a minimum of three years' relevant work experience and the ability to study at postgraduate level.
International15300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15300 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National10500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.