The Oil and Gas programme curriculum from Middlesex University has been painstakingly designed to equip current and future oil & gas leaders with the skills, knowledge and tools they need to manage their business successfully.
How do you study the MBA in Oil & Gas
When you study the MBA by distance learning, you will work in the same way as a senior manager - at times working individually whilst at others collaborating with a team of your fellow Middlesex MBA participants from a broad range of industries and locations around the world. Each learning group is monitored by a member of the course faculty to ensure syndicates perform at a high level whilst focused on typical realistic issues facing today's global organisations. Participation in group activities is compulsory and a valuable element of the learning process.
- Traditional textbooks
- Detailed study guides
- Online audio and video content
- Discussion groups
- Multi-media resources
- Industry case studies
- Individual access to tutors
- Interactive tutor-led discussion groups
- Small group-directed idea generation and assessment
- Webinars, available real-time or as an archive
- Online lectures, available real-time or as an archive
- The Global Oil & Gas Industry
- Oil and Gas Finance and Risk Analysis
- Business Strategy
- Executive Leadership
- Advanced International Marketing
- Managing Projects and Optimising Operations
- Management Perspective
- Information Management
- Research Methods
- Applied Project
- Business Transformation Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Mining, Oil & Gas View 90 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
- A Bachelors Degree or an equivalent qualification normally at second class honours or above - or equivalent international academic qualification
- Candidates without an undergraduate honours degree must demonstrate significant managerial experience and may be required to submit a GMAT test result of 550 or higher. A full description of your experience is essential to show clearly your successful career path and the contribution you can make to the MBA programme.
- At least two years' experience working in the Oil & Gas industry or related sector.
- A minimum of two years’ relevant managerial or professional work experience since undergraduate graduation. Managerial experience means having responsibility for people and / or functions and / or relevant technical expertise.
International8250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA8250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Anyone applying before 19 July will receive £1,000 discount on the programme fees so don't delay your application.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!