The International Finance MSc degree offered at Aberystwyth University will help you study financial markets, investments, corporate finance, and international finance, as well as portfolio management, and banking and capital markets.
- Financial strategy;
- Actuarial profession;
- Corporate banking;
- Investment analysis;
- Financial trading;
- Retail banking.
- Understanding organisational behaviour and structure;
- Improved numeracy skills and the ability to research, interpret and use business and financial data;
- Deep understanding of the causes and effects of economic and other external changes;
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Financial Analysis And Decision Making
- Financial Research Methods
- International Finance And Capital Markets
- International Financial Markets And Investments
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Financial Mathematics View 750 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- A lower second class honours degree (2:2). However, some departments may require 2:2 degrees with a score of 56.5 or above (e.g. Department of International Politics) or relevant work experience (e.g Distance Learning courses).
- Copies of University transcripts (certified translated copies are required if original document is not in English or Welsh).
- Copies of Degree certificates (certified translated copies are required if original document is not in English or Welsh).
- Personal statement within 1-2 A4 pages.
International15500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7650 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Aberystwyth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.