Human resources development stems from the knowledge based society and from work with people who are carriers of knowledge, abilities and competences. Good human resources management can be a strategic comparative advantage or a breaking factor in the development of organisations, and poses many new challenges to organisations and their management.
Graduates of this Management of Organizations, Human Resources and Knowledge programme offered at the University of Ljubljana have enhanced career opportunities available in both the public and private sectors, and across a range of industries within those sectors. They can be involved in such activities as: strategic human resource management, management consultancy, administration, industrial relations, knowledge management, recruitment, occupational health and safety, training and development, and organisational improvement.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational analysis and comparative management
- Human resources management
- Master thesis
- Economy and Society
- Management and Globalisation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSociology Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 6 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Slovenia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- completed at least a 1st level study program in any field, or an equivalent study program obtained according to previous regulations in the Republic of Slovenia or abroad, and accumulated 240 credits;
- completed at least a 1st level study program in any field, obtained according to previous regulations in the Republic of Slovenia or abroad, and accumulated 180 credits if, prior to enrolment, they have completed study obligations essential for the continuation of studies in the range of 60 credits. These obligations are determined by the vice dean.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Ljubljana
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.