The highly innovative Cultural Heritage Management program at Institute for Social and European Studies Foundation (ISES) is designed to help students attain the management skills they will need to work in different types cultural heritage organizations and entrepreneurships, focusing on profound managerial knowledge and using a strong interdisciplinary approach while meeting the requirements of sustainable development.
Objectives of the Programme
- To help students attain the management skills they will need to work in different types of cultural heritage organizations and entrepreneurships.
- To educate experts at the postgraduate level who can strengthen the contribution of cultural heritage to sustainable development and vice versa. A deep understanding of sustainability strengthens and protects cultural heritage and improves its management.
- The location and the city of Kőszeg ensures an excellent environment for the implementation of the programme.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Methodologies for cultural heritage assessment and management
- Protection and revitalization of historical towns
- New aspects of conservation science
- Tools and practices serving sustainable conservation
- Modern architecture as heritage
- Sustainable heritage management in municipalities
- Management of change in historic environments
- Promotion of cultural heritage
- Economic valuation of cultural heritage
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form
- A curriculum vitae (CV)
- Copies of diplomas and transcripts (may be faxed/scanned)
- English language exam certificates or any other evidence of English knowledge
- Motivation letter (1-2 pages), indicating your fields of interest and how you hope to benefit from the program
- 2 passport-size photos
- 2 letters of recommendation (should be sent by you in a signed and sealed envelope or faxed/e-mailed by the professor)
- Writing sample
Living costs for Kőszeg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.