With the Leicester MBA you learn from a pioneer in global executive education with a strong international reputation. When it launched in 1989, the Leicester MBA was one of the first AMBA accredited distance learning MBA programmes in the world. Today, over 12,000 Leicester MBA alumni worldwide are a testament to our expertise and experience in helping professionals succeed and being a student with us gives you access to this network of international business leaders.
When you take the Leicester MBA, you will be able to combine online and face-to-face learning to suit your needs. Our online learning environment lets you study anytime, anywhere, whilst the annual Leicester Masterclass and our regular residential workshops held at our Global Centres help you hone the skills that are best practised face-to-face – giving you unparalleled opportunities to gain cross-cultural experiences. Our Global Centres are located in the UK, Southern Europe, the Middle East, and East and West Africa so you can stay close to home or travel the world to broaden your horizons.
The Business Administration programme at the University of Leicester offers a great return on investment because you can continue to work while you are gaining a valuable qualification. By studying whilst you work, you, your team, and your company immediately benefit from your newly gained knowledge and skills. Not only this, but your Leicester MBA Project gives you an opportunity to further your prospects by conducting a live consultancy style study in your company, exploring an industry of your choice or preparing a business plan for your next start-up.
Careers and employability
We recognise that career development is a major factor in your decision to embark on an MBA programme. With the Leicester MBA you will have extensive career support from the start – and after you graduate. As soon as you register on the programme, you get access to our Career Development Manager and a suite of Professional Development Resources.
Key themes in our careers support are:
- Business immersion
- Professional skills development
The Leicester Global MBA is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and offers a dual award from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing and Developing People and Organisations
- Managing Value Creation Processes from Idea to Market
- Managing Finances and Strategic Decision Making
- Learning and Professional Development Portfolio
- Organisational Research and Consultancy Methods and the MBA project
- Managing International Marketing Communications, Brands and Relationships
- Managing Finance for Corporate Policy and Strategy
- Managing Human Resources Strategically
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 202 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You will need to have at least one of the following academic or professional qualifications:
- First or second class honours degree from a UK university, or
- Equivalent degree from a non-UK university or academic institution, or
- Postgraduate degree or diploma from a recognised institution, or
- Equivalent graduate level professional qualification, such as the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Chartered Certified Accountant qualification or Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) Professional Qualification.
You will also need a minimum of three years' appropriate and relevant postgraduate work experience (defined as having worked in a supervisory, managerial or professional role).
International6514 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16285 GBP for the full programme during 30 months.
EU/EEA6514 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16285 GBP for the full programme during 30 months.
The School of Business also offers the Global Networks Incentive - 15% off the course fee for applicants who are residents of certain eligible countries.
- Did you know you can apply for a Postgraduate Loan of up to £10,000, subject to eligibility?
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.