Providing a thorough grounding in functional issues in management, the Graduate Diploma in Business Administration from University of Birmingham is a qualification in its own right.
It also empowers those who seek to gain entry to our MSc and MBA programmes.
The Business Administration course aims to introduce you to a wide range of management disciplines that develop your abilities to:
- Synthesise diverse theoretical issues
- Analyse complex business situations from theoretical and practical perspectives
- Understand team dynamics
- Build confidence in articulating and presenting solutions to a critical audience
Why study this course?
- A flexible Diploma route to MBA and MSc programmes
- An essential and recognised qualification in business
- English language support is provided throughout the programme
- Students experience a wide range of teaching and learning methods
- The GDBA enhances employment opportunities for participants
Careers in Business
Careers in Business is a dedicated service for postgraduate Business School students. We’ll help you in all aspects of your career management, from planning your job-seeking strategies, applying for jobs, preparing for interviews and assessment centres and developing your essential employability skills.
At the start of your programme you will receive an email from our team, giving details of how you can access Careers in Business Online. Please get in touch to find out how our Careers in Business team can support you.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Business Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Cases in Global Business
- Cases in Marketing
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Analysis for Managers
- Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Concepts
- Operations Management (DBA)
- Organisation Behaviour
- Quantitative Management Techniques
- Strategic Purchasing and Supply Management
- The Global Business Environment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration International Business View 540 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
- A 2:2 degree or equivalent from a recognised University
- Post-graduation work experience is desirable but not mandatory
International19020 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19020 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8280 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8280 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Scholarships may be available
- International students can often gain funding through overseas research scholarships, Commonwealth scholarships or their home government
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.