This Graduate Diploma in Business Administration from University of Birmingham provides a thorough grounding in functional issues in management and is a qualification in its own right. It also empowers those who seek to gain entry to our MSc and MBA programmes.
Why study this course?
- A flexible Diploma route to MBA and MSc programmes*
- An essential and recognised qualification in business
- We are ranked number one for being targeted by the top UK employers (High Fliers Research 2021)
- English language support is provided throughout the programme
- Students experience a wide range of teaching and learning methods
- The GDBA enhances employment opportunities for participants
Careers in Business
Careers in Business is a dedicated service for postgraduate Business School students. We’ll help you in all aspects of your career management, from planning your job-seeking strategies, applying for jobs, preparing for interviews and assessment centres and developing your essential employability skills. At the start of your programme you will receive an email from our team, giving details of how you can access Careers in Business Online. Please get in touch to find out how our Careers in Business team can support you.
- Business Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Cases in Global Business
- Cases in Marketing
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Analysis for Managers
- Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Concepts
- Operations Management (DBA)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration International Business View 834 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- A 2:2 degree or equivalent from a recognised University.
- Post-graduation work experience is desirable but not mandatory.
International19980 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19980 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National8580 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8580 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.