The Executive Master of Business Administration from Alba Graduate Business School is offered in modular, weekend format over 20 months and supported by a dedicated staff aimed to facilitate senior and upper-level executives with heavy management workload. To experience real-time transformation, you will learn from the senior faculty of Alba with pedigree in executive education in Greece and abroad.
To build your global outlook and cutting edge skills, you will also learn from top business educators from the premier business schools in Europe and the US. Learning together with participants from diverse functional and industry backgrounds, you will tap into different strengths and perspectives and enjoy a strong network of peers.
We recruit candidates who demonstrate drive for intellectual growth, leadership potential, team spirit, and communication and interpersonal skills. We seek candidates with experience of at least 10 years of which 3 to 5 years of solid management experience (i.e., managing people and/or projects). More important than your tenure, is your professional achievements and performance when assessing your application.
- Tap our thought leadership.
- Experience real time value.
- Enjoy Flexibility and premium service.
- Look back and exclaim: “Those were the best days of my life!”
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Challenges
- Technology Frontier & the New Economy
- The Ethical Organization
- Managerial Economics
- Customer Insights & Marketing Strategy
- Financial & Managerial Accounting
- Corporate Finance for Executives
- Production & Operations Management
- Capabilities-based Strategy
- Managing & Leading People
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Rolling admissions, Upcoming deadline: May 31
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA)
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Assessment Criteria: As the EMBA’s credo is “challenge your thinking, lead for growth and renewal”, we assess candidates with the following criteria:
- Formal criteria: Degree and management experience: You should have a minimum of ten years substantial work experience, of which at least three years of management experience. That also means you should be currently employed or self-employed. You are also required to hold a bachelor’s degree. *
- You are expected to provide 2 letters of recommendation. Finally, you should provide evidence of excellent command of the English language (e.g. Proficiency or TOEFL or IELTS or a bachelor's degree from a university where all courses were taught in English). In case the aforementioned do not exist, a personal interview will judge the level of command.
- Past accomplishments: How do we assess your potential for leadership? We look for clear evidence of achievement and progression.
- Academic curiosity
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29000 EUR for the full programme during 20 months.
EU/EEA17400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29000 EUR for the full programme during 20 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Since the founding of ALBA, many of our students have been funded by their companies. These enterprises select and sponsor leaders on the belief that an EMBA program can help them develop strategic skills and lead their company’s quest for growth and innovation.
If your company acknowledges the rewards of these investments in developing future leaders, you can sponsor fully or partly the tuition. Alternatively, if you want to tie your investment in EMBA to certain achievements by sponsored employees, then you may offer forgivable lending. In this case, a portion of or the full loan can be forgiven or deferred for a number of years as long as certain conditions are met.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.