South-Eastern European Studies from University of Belgrade promotes the capacity for scientific analysis, especially by applying an inter- and transdisciplinary approach which includes areas of legal, political, economic and cultural studies. One of the aims of the programme is also to strengthen the gender sensitivity of students.
The master’s programme prepares students for further PhD studies and professional life in a variety of fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- South-Eastern Studies
- European Studies
- International Relations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Hold an academic degree of at least 180 ECTS credits (bachelor’s degree or equivalent), who can demonstrate their basic knowledge of social sciences or humanities—law, political, social, cultural or economic sciences.
- At least one letter of recommendation (preferably from a university professor or employer, in English)
- Certificate/diploma obtained at the undergraduate level (for Graz: translated into English or German; for Belgrade: translated into English if it is not in one of the Ex-Yugoslav languages)
- Transcript of records obtained at the undergraduate level (for Graz: translated into English or German; for Belgrade: translated into English if it is not in one of the Ex-Yugoslav languages)
- Letter of motivation (English)
- Curriculum vitae (English)
- Proof of proficiency in English language
- Certified translation of diploma and transcript of records (if not in ex-Yugoslav languages) into Serbian shall be required additionally.
International2450 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA1950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- €3,900 for Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia and Turkey.
- €4,900 for citizens of all other countries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.