The MSc in Management from ISCTE Business School | University Institute of Lisbon will work with two classes. In order to allow students to continue their studies in Portuguese, the content of one of the said classes will be taught in Portuguese, however, due to the permanent internationalization of the Business School the Masters programmes also offers one class where all courses are in English. In spite of the different languages, the content of the courses are identical.
Among the alumni:
- 89% got their first job within a period of three months.
- 8% got an international position.
- The MSc in Management has an employment rate of 100% in a period of 12 months after completion of the Programme. The sectors most frequently recruit Masters graduates are Consulting and Audit, Industry & Energy, Banking, Insurance, Telecommunications, HR Consulting, Distribution, and Retail. Some companies closely targeting Masters graduates are EDP, EY, Deloitte, PwC, Capgemini, and BDO.
- 98% IBS Employability Rate;
- 98% of Iscte Business School 2nd cycle graduates are in professions adjusted / appropriate to the level of qualifications;
- Employers are overall very satisfied with ISCTE-IUL graduates: 2nd cycle - 4.6 (scale 1 to 5).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Analysis for Management
- Advanced Accounting
- Strategy and Corporate Development
- Corporate Financial Strategy
- Planning and Marketing Innovation
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Master in Management (MIM) View 35 other Masters in Management Studies in Portugal
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
The requirements for admission in the MSc in Management are:
- A bachelor degree awarded by a university or institution of higher education in the area of management, business or alike;
- Sound proficiency in the English language;
- The results of an applicant's GMAT or GRE exam, although not obligatory, may enhance the chances of being admitted
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9800 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA3675 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7350 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- 1st.year 5750.00 €
- 2nd.year1600.00 €
- 1st. year 7000.00 €
- 2nd.year 2800.00 €
Living costs for Lisbon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.