Graduates in the Tourism and Sports Management programme from Lithuanian Sports University will be able to perform managerial, expert and consulting work at state, non-governmental and private organizations and to teach and carry out research at various educational institutions.
- Scientific knowledge and management of ideas
- Communication: social and academic integration
- Leadership and change management
- Continuing professional development
- Modeling of sports/tourism sector development
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Lithuanian Sports University is an open European university, constantly creating and providing study programmes for all three cycles as well as continuous education programmes based on the latest research and technologies.
- Organization and administration of scientific activities, research planning, execution and reporting are determined by the Regulations of Scientific Activities of Lithuanian Sports University.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Fill in and submit online application form
- Apply for and submit the recognition document of foreign qualifications issued by SKVC
- Participate in SKYPE interview
- Receive letter of acceptance
- Apply for and receive National D visa if needed
- Come to Lithuania and start your studies
International2700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2700 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA2790 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2790 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.