The MSc in Chemistry - Environmental Analytical Chemistry at University College Cork is a one-year course designed to provide you with the theoretical and practical skills for employment in a diverse range of industries that require analytical expertise.
The course curriculum consists of six months of lectures, laboratory practical sessions, career service workshops, industry-based seminars/workshops, site visits to industry and a six-month research project (industry, research institute, aboard).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Modern Analytical Techniques, Chemical Data Analysis and GLP
- Separation Science, Sensors and Process Analytical Technology
- Materials, Pharmaceutical and Bio-analysis
- Practice of Analytical Chemistry
- Industry Led Workshops
- Taught Postgraduate Transferable Skills Development
- Environmental Monitoring
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemistry Environmental Sciences View 16 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates must have obtained at least a Second Class Honours degree or equivalent in a subject(s) related to that of the MSc programme.
International22000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7670 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7670 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.