The MSc in Chemistry - Environmental Analytical Chemistry at University College Cork is a one-year course designed to provide you with the theoretical and practical skills for employment in a diverse range of industries that require analytical expertise.
The course curriculum consists of six months of lectures, laboratory practical sessions, career service workshops, industry-based seminars/workshops, site visits to industry and a six-month research project (industry, research institute, aboard).
- Modern Analytical Techniques, Chemical Data Analysis and GLP
- Separation Science, Sensors and Process Analytical Technology
- Materials, Pharmaceutical and Bio-analysis
- Practice of Analytical Chemistry
- Industry Led Workshops
- Taught Postgraduate Transferable Skills Development
- Environmental Monitoring
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemistry Environmental Sciences View 18 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates must have obtained at least a Second Class Honours degree or equivalent in a subject(s) related to that of the MSc programme.
International23100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23100 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA7630 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7630 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Cork
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.