Separation science, sensors, and spectroscopic techniques are key elements alongside chemometrics, instrumentation and advanced research project completion.
MSc degree courses are provided in three key areas of Chemistry - Analysis of Pharmaceutical Compounds, University College Cork.
They are designed to provide advanced knowledge and hands-on training in modern analytical instrumental techniques.
Separation science, sensors, and spectroscopic techniques are key elements alongside chemometrics, instrumentation and advanced research project completion. You will have the flexibility to specialise in a chosen field and further advancement to PhD research is available to highly motivated and talented postgraduates.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Modern Analytical Techniques, Chemical Data Analysis and GLP
- Separation Science, Sensors and Process Analytical Technology
- Materials, Pharmaceutical and Bio-analysis
- Practice of Analytical Chemistry
- Industry Led Workshops
- Taught Postgraduate Transferable Skills Development
- Biopharmaceuticals: Formulation Design, Secondary Processing and Regulatory Compliance
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesPharmacy View 25 other Masters in Pharmacy in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The number of places is limited and selection will be made on the basis of the candidate's performance in his/her primary degree.
- Graduates with equivalent qualifications in related areas of science and technology, or with proven and relevant industrial experience can be considered for places following interview and assessment.
International22130 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22130 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA7630 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7630 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Cork
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.