Our Global Fashion Media MBA at IFA Paris - International Fashion Academy was specifically designed to address these changes. It is mainly aimed at students or young professionals from a wide range of backgrounds who are interested in careers related to visual representations and communications, journalism, advertising, photographic styling, artistic direction, e-commerce, public relations, photography, and even digital technologies and social media management, either in the fashion world or in the creative industries at large.
This course has 3 main objectives :
Enriching our students’ fashion, visual and media culture with modules such as « Fashion Photography History » that puts in perspective the historical changes in visual representations of fashion and makes the connection with other creative fields, or « Fashion 2.0 » that focuses on the latest developments in digital communication.
Helping our students understand the strategic challenges faced by fashion companies and brands and the role of communication tools in it. Modules such as “International Marketing Communication”, “Branding” or “Sensorial Marketing” articulate communication tools with the global management of companies that have creative activities at the heart of their business.
Allowing students to use the skills they have acquired during the numerous workshops run by professionals that we offer throughout the year. Examples of this include maintaining a blog dedicated to fashion and culture throughout the programme and producing a fashion magazine in full, from feature and article writing to photo shooting and artistic direction.
This program ends with what we call the Capstone Project, an individual research and creative project. When working on the Capstone, each student is encouraged to appropriate specific topics of the MBA Global Fashion Media according to his or her own professional projects and areas of interest.
Moving from the Paris to the Shanghai campuses allows students not only to compare the sectorial differences between mature and emerging markets, but also to better understand the impact local cultures can have on communication and image production.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- This grouping encompasses a series of modules that will be sequentially planned based on the structure of a marketing plan.
- The capacity to listen and interpret markets’ signals is a key component of today’s managers. It needs to be continuously cultivated. Within this module grouping students will discover the idiosyncrasies of the media industry from an economic and financial view point.
- The modules taught within the “Technical Process” are based on an innovative learning philosophy.
- Participants will develop a theme that will represent a common concept to be implemented through various media supports in the modules BLOG, SHOOT, WORD and VIDEO.
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Master in Business Administration (MBA) Fashion Design View 7 other Masters in Fashion Design in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Preferably 2 years of professional experience (Internships are taken into account)
- Bachelor Graduate or significant professional experience in related fields
- IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL IBT 79 (or equivalence) or proof of study in English, for non-native English speakers
- Interview (on campus or Skype)
- Online test
International13800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13800 EUR per year during 15 months.
National13800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13800 EUR per year during 15 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.