The Global Health Challenges (Online Learning) programme at The University of Edinburgh will also be of immense value for those who:
- are interested in global development and aid
- are interested in careers in health journalism
- work in international business in the health and social care fields
- work in corporate social responsibility and sustainability
The programme will utilise the particular expertise that the University of Edinburgh and its global partners offer in global health including its medical, nursing and biomedical excellence.
Graduates will gain the knowledge and skills required for pursuing a career with/in:
- global health agencies
- political institutions
Our recent graduates have gone on to work in academia, national and intergovernmental organisations (for example, EU, UN) in senior advisory and managerial roles.
This programme is affiliated with the University's Global Health Academy.
- Evaluation of Global Health and Development Programmes
- Maternal and Child Health in a Global Context
- Migration and Health
- Leadership and Management in Public Health
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine Health Sciences View 28 other Masters in Biomedicine in United Kingdom
- A UK 2:1 honours degree, or its international equivalent, in medicine, nursing, social science, science, biomedicine, or another related discipline.
- We may also consider your application if you have relevant work experience; please contact the programme team to check before you apply.
International5735 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5735 GBP per year during 12 months.
National5735 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5735 GBP per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.