What you'll learn
The emphasis is on learning how cross-border business activities, companies and financial markets are regulated and how alternative dispute resolution is conducted.
The Transnational and European Commercial Law, Banking Law, Arbitration or Mediation programme of the International Hellenic University offers a wide range of career paths. It is addressed to recent graduates and qualified lawyers seeking to pursue a career in international, EU and transnational commercial law, banking law, company law, capital markets law, financial law and alternative dispute resolution, as well as to national regulators and public officers.
- European Economic Law
- Transnational Commercial Law
- International Commercial Arbitration
- International Regulation of the Banking Sector
- Recognition and Enforcement of International Arbitral Awards
- Mediation, ADR & ODR Law
- 18 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEuropean Law International Law Legal Studies View 6 other Masters in Legal Studies in Greece
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
A completed application form, including personal statement (500 words)
All candidates should have a good university degree in a relevant subject from a recognised University. In evidence of this, candidates should provide the following:
- For graduates of Greek Universities, a clearly legible photocopy or scanned copy of your degree certificate and transcripts, detailing the courses studied and grades attained
- For graduates of non-Greek institutions, certified copies of your degree certificate and transcripts are required, detailing the courses studied and grades attained.
Two academic references
Proof of competence in English
Two recent passport-size photographs
A copy of your CV
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Thessaloníki
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.