The comprehensive curriculum will provide you with competence relevant to a wide range of positions. In addition to being awarded a master’s degree, you may also qualify for the title of “Siviløkonom”, a well-established and recognised professional qualification in business and industry.
What will you learn?
The opportunity to combine different subjects, according to your interests and career plans, is unique for the Business programme offered by BI Norwegian Business School . You can choose courses from all core fields of business. You will combine a specialisation (major) in one field with a broader orientation in other fields. On one hand, you will become a generalist or an all-rounder, with a general management education that is relevant to a number of different positions.
On the other hand, you will become a specialist in a subject area chosen to meet your interests and ambitions. You will also develop sound analytical and strategic skills that are needed in managerial positions in business, industry, and public administration.
Customise your degree
Gain an advantage in the job market by tailoring your degree. As a Master of Science in Business student, you can choose either an internship to obtain relevant work experience, or add an international dimension to your degree by going on exchange, earning a Double Degree, or choosing the QTEM Master Network option.
As a graduate, you will have the business world at your feet. You will receive a solid education and a wide variety of skills, suited for a leader in an international environment. You will have a strong general knowledge of economics and management and, depending on your choices during your degree, benefit from a specialisation in a specific area. With this knowledge, the career opportunities are many. Master of Science in Business graduates work throughout the business world - both in Norway and internationally.
Following are a few examples of positions our former students have obtained:
- Controller, Coca Cola Enterprises
- Relationship Manager, Nordea Bank AS
- Consultant, EY
- Industry Manager, Google Norway
- HR Generalist, J.P. Morgan
- Consultant Analyst, P.A. Consulting Group
- Investment Advisor, Ferd Kapital
- Global Account Manager, Universum
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
You can major in:
- Leadership and Change (available at Oslo and Bergen campuses)
- Logistics, Operations, and Supply Chain Management
- Accounting and Business Control
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Priority application deadline for Master of Science: 1 March
- After 1 March, applications are accepted on a rolling basis
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 12 other Masters in Finance in Norway
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A successfully completed Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS credits) in the field of business administration, finance or economics or
- A successfully completed Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS) with a minimum of 80 ECTS credits within a field of study that is relevant to the specialisation of the MSc degree programme
- Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.50 (B) on an ECTS scale
- Minimum grade C in courses relevant to the MSc degree programme
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9600 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA8800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8800 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Internal Applicants: NOK 95 400
- External Applicants: NOK 103 600
Living costs for Oslo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.