Available on both our Rouen and Reims campuses, it will offer you a broad range of possibilities in terms of tracks, specialisations and work environments.
When you join the programme you will develop an overall vision of the company and understand how its different functions combine to enhance its performance. This cross-functional approach is central to the educational philosophy of the Master in Management programme. It will make you an expert in management, capable of leading specialists effectively in marketing, finance, accounting, human resources, etc.
Become a professional that companies are looking for
- The Master in Management Programme at NEOMA Business School chooses to employ transversality in its curriculum: during your studies, you will come in contact with different areas of corporate management and learn about their different functions and interactions.
- Through this exposure, at the end of the programme, you will be able to take charge of projects from A to Z, and manage specialists from different areas of the business thanks to your transversal outlook.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Our Master in Management includes several tracks, both traditional and alternative, with one fundamental objective: to offer you a curriculum that fits your career plan perfectly.
- Depending on your level of English, from the outset you can follow most of your courses in English.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 170 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a non-French Institution with at least 3 years of education (and two of them outside France).
- Complete the online application, selecting the Master in Management
- English track: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent; GMAT recommended.
- French track: French B2 level and IELTS 5.5 or equivalent;
- TAGE MAGE recommended.
International13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.