This exceptional Master in Management from NEOMA Business School benefits from all the expertise of a “Grande Ecole” with a rich history and tradition and a strong network of professional and academic partners and alumni throughout the world.
Available on both our Rouen and Reims campuses, it will offer you a broad range of possibilities in terms of tracks, focus and work environments.
When you join the programme you will develop an overall vision of the company and understand how its different functions combine to enhance its performance. This cross-functional approach is central to the educational philosophy of the Master in Management programme. It will make you an expert in management, capable of leading specialists effectively in marketing, finance, accounting, human resources, entrepreneurship etc.
Providing genuine employment possibilities, the programme will boost your prospects of being rapidly recruited as a specialist. At the same time, throughout the programme you will acquire cross-functional, flexible skills, enabling you to gain rapid promotion to senior management positions. These same qualities will guarantee your employability throughout your professional life, in France or abroad.
- The Master in Management Programme at NEOMA BS chooses to employ transversality in its curriculum: during your studies, you will come in contact with different areas of corporate management and learn about their different functions and interactions.
- Through this exposure, at the end of the programme, you will be able to take charge of projects from A to Z, and manage specialists from different areas of the business thanks to your transversal outlook.
- This transversality opens the doors to professional placement and a continually evolving career path.
More informationVisit official programme website
Transform your knowledge into skills
- Strengthen your ability by acquiring the fundamentals of genuine cross-functional management, so as to plan your career and give yourself a head start on your competitors in the employment market
- Take courses, applying the fundamentals of management to a specific sector or a “non-traditional” management function such as marketing… in a bank, or management control... in an opera house
- Continue to build upon and structure your knowledge during an international semester at one of our 300 partner universities
- Take the introductory courses to familiarise yourself with your final-year
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 25 other Masters in Strategic Management in France
In order to apply for our Master in Management – Grande Ecole program you need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a non-French Institution with at least 3 years of education (and two of them outside France).
- Complete the online application, selecting the Master in Management
- English track: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent; GMAT recommended.
- French track: French B2 level and IELTS 5.5 or equivalent;
- TAGE MAGE recommended.
International12750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12750 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA12750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12750 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- NEOMA Business School supports and encourages the best international students to enter its programmes via an ambitious programme of excellence scholarships.
- This scholarship and financial aid programme helps the best international profiles enter one of the programmes offered by the school. Determined based on the academic excellence and professional and personal achievements, the excellence scholarships aim to attract the best foreign students.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.