The strenght of theP ost Master - Security in Computer Systems and Communications offered by EURECOM - Graduate School and Research Center in Digital Science relies on a multi-faceted approach dealing with key fields of security applications: Security of Software, Embedded Systems, Cloud computing, Data, IoT, Networks and Communications.
With the fast development of computer and communication systems in our private and professional life, today have come fraud and malevolence in various forms.
Attacks are routinely ranging from simple computer nuisances to cybercrime and threats to critical infrastructure. In the past decades technical means to counter these attacks have experienced a tremendous growth and the birth of entirely new fields :
- The large scale use of cryptography by the general public,
- Software, operating system and network security,
- Secure Internet transactions,
- Security of mobile and wireless communications,
- Rights management and protection of multimedia content.
The Post Master's degree offers the necessary technical knowledge for engineers responsible for designing secure systems and system administrators responsible for ensuring computer and network security within a company or a public authority.
The following security topics will be covered:
- cryptography and its applications
- malware detection and analysis
- specific mechanisms for the protection of communications, networks and distributed computer applications
- image protection and biometric techniques
EURECOM's Post Master degrees (in French: "Diplôme d'ingénieur de spécialisation") are State Recognized Degrees, accredited by the CTI (official French accreditation body of engineering studies).
The Post Master obtained the SecNumedu certification by the National Cybersecurity Agency of France (ANSSI)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The goal of the Post Master's degree is to provide advanced skills and a cutting-edge experience in a wide range of Digital Security applications. The strenght of the program relies on a multi-faceted approach dealing with key fields of security applications: Security of Software, Embedded Systems, Cloud computing, Data, IoT, Networks and Communications.
- Distributed Systems and Cloud Computing
- Security and privacy for Big Data and Cloud
- Image and video Compression
- Mobile communication systems
- Secure comunications
- Wireless Security
- System and Network Security
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Please be aware that the sooner students apply, the easier it will be to help them prepare their stay in France since more housing opportunities will be offered.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences IT Security View 14 other Masters in IT Security in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be eligible, Candidates need a Master's degree (minimim 5 years of higher education), a degree of engineer delivered by the CTI, or equivalent and a certified B2 level in English.
- A Master's degree in a relevant field is expected (Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Electrical Engineering...) with a good foundation in Maths.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Sophia Antipolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.