Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) promise to be one of the most dynamic and innovative specialization fields with a large expected industrial and business growth over the next decade.
ITS aim at adding information and communication technologies to transportation infrastructures and vehicles in order to allow public agencies and transportation companies to improve
- traffic safety by reducing accidents.
- traffic efficiency by regulating and better distributing the traffic load, or smoothing tolling station congestions.
- the carbon footprint towards green driving and logistics, or deploying fully electric vehicles.
EURECOM's Post Master degrees (in French: "Diplôme d'ingénieur de spécialisation") are State Recognized Degrees, accredited by the CTI (official French accreditation body of engineering studies).
Post master obtained the © Carrière IA certification
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The emphasis of the Post Master's degree is on:
- Providing a balanced theoretical and practical expertise required by leading industries in the ITS domain.
- Analysis and quantifications of the benefits of ITS on the environments and the society.
- Understanding the challenges and required mechanisms to efficiently interconnect vehicles and transportation infrastructures.
- Gaining a deep understanding on major application domains of ITS, such as traffic safety, traffic efficiency, or infotainment and comfort.
- Formulation and modeling of problems typically observed in ITS applications,
- investigation of the impact and benefits of vehicular communications in the different application areas of ITS
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Please be aware that the sooner students apply, the easier it will be to help them prepare their stay in France since more housing opportunities will be offered.
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Transportation Engineering View 9 other Masters in Transportation Engineering in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be eligible, Candidates need a Master's degree (minimim 5 years of higher education) or equivalent and a certified B2 level in English.
- A Master's degree in a relevant field is expected (Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, Communication Engineerings, Computer Science...) with a good foundation in Maths.
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Sophia Antipolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.