The Art Directors are the Fashion System’s most important celebrities: wooed by the big Fashion houses and known worldwide, they are famous for their unforgettable collections and brilliant ideas, or for having revived, with sometimes audacious choices, the fates of brands in decline.
The Fashion house’s Creative Director is the creative team’s leader and has the task of creating collections that respect the brand’s tradition and are at the same time carriers of an innovative and competitive spirit in the marketplace. It is an important role and one of great responsibility that requires artistic and managerial expertise.
The Art Direction for Fashion Design and Haute Couture program from Haute Future Fashion Academy will enable students to discover all the secrets required to create Luxury Pret-a-Porter and Haute Couture collections, which are guaranteed to have international success. Students will also learn to orient themselves between styles and cultural traditions, gaining a profound knowledge of the lifestyles and consumption models of elites from all periods.
At the end of the Master course, students will have acquired strong creative skills, a sophisticated aesthetic sense and the most advanced design and management skills, all of which are essential qualities for becoming Creative Directors and for running or setting up a Fashion Brand.
This course is aimed at:
- Students who have already acquired a good preparation in Fashion Design.
- Professionals in the sector who wish to perfect their skills.
- Students who do not have a relevant background, but who can fill in their cultural and operational shortcomings by attending the Extension Courses.
- High-End Luxury and Haute Couture Design Concept
- Trend Intelligence and Sociology of Consumption
- Contemporary Art and Visual Culture
- Pret-a-Porter Luxury Collection
- Haute Couture Collection
- Aesthetic and Society: the Beauty and the Luxury
- Personal Effectiveness
- Fashion Trend Intelligence
- PR, Communication and Marketing for Luxury
- Fashion Merchandising
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
The number of students admitted to the course is limited and enrolment will be possible until all positions are filled.
DisciplinesDesign Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 61 other Masters in Design in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission Form
- Photocopy of the passport or ID card
- Certificate of degree or equivalent qualification
- Proof of payment of the registration fee
- Presentation of the portfolio
- Curriculum vitae
- Covering letter
- 2 passport-size photos
International15000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR for the full programme during 8 months.
EU/EEA15000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR for the full programme during 8 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.