At the Robert Gordon University studying the MSc Project Management reflects the quality of the structure and content in the course which is transferable to a variety of industries including oil and gas, engineering, construction, information technology, healthcare, and many other industries.
The Project Management MSc is suitable for those already in the profession as well as those at the start of their career. It is also suitable for those who are aspiring for career change and development. It can be studied either full-time or online.
Delivering a world class Project Management learning experience in conjunction with diverse industry practitioners and professional bodies to develop emerging and career driven individuals seeking to manage a variety of projects.
You will have the opportunity to take up membership with the APM and PMI during your studies which will provide excellent networking and career opportunities.
Project Management is very flexible, with the project management process being able to be applied globally and cross sector. The subject are encompasses competencies, skills and knowledge required for most management roles and you can build on these to meet your own career aspirations.
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Personal and Research Skills for Professionals
- Project Leadership, Teams and Behaviours
- Quality Management and Excellence Models
- Project Strategy and Governance
- Project Commercial Integrity
- Project Planning, Evaluation and Control
- Strategic Risk Management
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management View 232 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
- Applicants normally hold a 2:2 undergraduate honours degree or its equivalent in any subject discipline.
- Applicants with a lower degree classification and/or relevant work experience will be considered on a case by case basis.
International12470 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12470 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA5500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Distance Learning Full-time
Aberdeen Business School offers a number of merit scholarships to our outstanding students. The scholarship is available to
- international students who will study the course by full time and distance learning and pay for the fees at the international rate; or
- UK or EU students who study the course by full time and the fees are set in excess of 6,000 GBP; or
- UK or EU students who will study the course by distance learning.
Applicants (Scottish domiciled and EU) to this course may be eligible for a Postgraduate Tuition Fee Loan (PTFL). Full-time students can apply for a PTFL up to £3400. Part-time students can apply for up to £1700. The tuition fee loan is only available to part-time students who are undertaking at least 50% of a full-time course, and therefore, complete their qualification in 2 years.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.