At the Robert Gordon University, the MBA Business Administration is student-centric and is focused on your career development. It blends academia and practical applications whilst building your confidence and competency through personal experiences.
You will develop skills across a range of business functions including strategy, accounting, economics, operations management, people management, commercialisation, business development and marketing. You will attend our on-campus nine-day Leadership Week and conduct a Consultancy Project for a client organisation.
An MBA is an internationally recognised qualification which will help you to capitalise on your experience to date and build on your previous qualifications. On completion, you will be able to take that next step in your career to a senior leadership position either within your existing organisation, a new organisation or on setting up your own business.
- Strategic Management Environment
- People Management & Organisational Development
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Strategic Operations and Project Management
- Corporate Financial Management
- Business Economics
- Business Development, Marketing And Sales
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Deadlines are agreed for individual courses. Make sure you apply in time to be sure of your chance of a place.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 251 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- Applicants must normally hold a 2:2 undergraduate honours degree or its equivalent in any subject discipline and have at least 3 years of full-time professional work experience.
- Applicants with a lower degree classification and/or relevant work experience will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Completion of ACCA Applied Skills Modules to BSc level combined with 3 years relevant professional work experience OR completion of ACCA Strategic Professional Modules* to MSc Level combined with 3 years relevant professional work experience.
International18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Part time Online learning all students
- £9,250 Year 1
- £9,250 Year 2
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.