You don't need to have studied psychology to be eligible for this course, however, you should note that it's an intensive course and requires hard work and independent full-time study outside of the contact hours.
We welcome applications from graduates with upper second class degrees who've either completed a degree in another subject or who have insufficient psychology in their degree to be eligible for GBC.
- Assistant psychologist
- Children’s wellbeing practitioner
- Psychological wellbeing practitioner
- Research assistant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developmental and Differential Psychology
- Fundamentals of Psychology
- Project for Psychology MSc
- Psychobiology and Cognitive Psychology
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Social Psychology and Conceptual Issues in Psychology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesPsychology Health Sciences View 827 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Westminster and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A minimum of an upper second class honours degree (2:1). In exceptional circumstances, applicants with a lower second class honours degree (2:2) will be considered if the first degree is more than 10 years old, and there is a strong professional experience subsequently; OR with a postgraduate certificate (eg PGCE).
- As statistical procedures are a key element of Psychology, we require applicants to demonstrate competence in mathematics, for example through having obtained GSCE mathematics (or equivalent). We also encourage applicants to provide evidence of interest in the discipline of psychology and reflection on the ways that their experience to date would enable them to succeed at Masters level.
- Two references required from all candidates. If the most recent degree is less than 5 years ago a minimum of one academic reference is required. If the most recent degree is more than 10 years ago, no academic references are required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK PT tuition fee: £1,100 (Price per 20-credit module)
- International PT tuition fee: £1,700 (Price per 20-credit module)
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.