The Architecture (RIBA Pt II) degree offered at the University of Westminster is a long-established and well-respected course that is prescribed by the ARB and validated by the RIBA to give exemption from the second stage of professional education. The emphasis of the course is on innovative design work, and on developing a caring and critical approach to the study and practice of architecture.
The course has three main objectives: to develop your design ability through project-based experimentation; to present an evaluation and critique of your coursework within a broad cultural context, and in light of technical, economic and legal constraints; and to promote the articulate explanation and representation of quality and value in design projects.
- Most students who complete the Architecture MArch (Part II) are subsequently employed in architectural offices and become registered architects after taking the Part III exam. Others progress to take further Master’s or PhD degrees and then go into research or teaching.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Architectural Productions
- Architectural Reflections
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesArchitecture Design View 528 other Masters in Design in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum of an upper second class honours degree (2:1) or a lower second class honours degree (2:2) and substantial relevant work experience in architecture, or similar, which will normally be validated by the RIBA for Part 1/prescribed by the ARB for Part 1.
- Applicants will usually have one year's (post-degree) professional experience. At interview, applicants should present their academic portfolio together with examples of work undertaken during professional training, and any relevant contextual material.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14400 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for London
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.