Why study Pharmacy at Lithuanian University of Health Sciences?
- Practical skills developed in the brand new laboratories of the Faculty of Pharmacy with up-to-date equipment
- Diploma recognized in EU, USA, Israel and other countries
- Possibility to participate in various research projects
- Possibility to spend a semester or a year abroad with the Erasmus+ exchange programme
- Multicultural environment and student community: international students from 48 different countries make up nearly 10% of the total student population at LSMU
- Support system for students’ adaptation: mentoring, tutoring and psychological counselling
After graduation you can:
- Carry out pharmaceutical activities and scientific research;
- Be employed at pharmacies, pharmaceutical wholesale companies, companies of the pharmaceutical industry, agencies of international pharmaceutical companies, laboratories engaged in pharmaceutical research;
- Continue your education by entering PhD programmes.
- Inorganic and Organic Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Botany and Pharmacognosy
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Pharmacology, Toxicology
- Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacotherapy
- Pharmaceutical Care and Social Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPharmacy Health Sciences View 13 other Masters in Health Sciences in Lithuania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
B2 level in English is required. If you have taken an internationally recognised exam, please attach it to the application.
- Good grades in biology, chemistry and physics will give preference. Good knowledge of the English language is obligatory (see below the list of 'Items to be submitted').
International5600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5600 EUR per year during 60 months.
EU/EEA5600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5600 EUR per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.