Why study Pharmacy at Lithuanian University of Health Sciences?
- Practical skills developed in the brand new laboratories of the Faculty of Pharmacy with up-to-date equipment
- Diploma recognized in EU, USA, Israel and other countries
- Possibility to participate in various research projects
- Possibility to spend a semester or a year abroad with the Erasmus+ exchange programme
- Multicultural environment and student community: international students from 48 different countries make up nearly 10% of the total student population at LSMU
- Support system for students’ adaptation: mentoring, tutoring and psychological counselling
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biology, Mathematics, Physics, Anatomy, Physiology and Patophysiology, Internal Diseases, Lithuanian Language
- Inorganic and Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Botany and Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmacology, Toxicology, Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacotherapy, Pharmaceutical Care and Social Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Biopharmaceutics Practical training at public and hospital pharmacies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International students could be admitted into the English programme of the Lithuanian University of Health Sciences if they provide the legalized high school or college certificate and transcript (officially translated into English) and meet the Entrance Exam requirements (see Entrance Exam).
- Good grades in biology, chemistry and physics will give preference. Good knowledge of the English language is obligatory (see below the list of 'Items to be submitted').
International7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.