The objective of the Veterinary Medicine Study Programme at Lithuanian University of Health Sciences is to develop masters of veterinary surgeons of high qualification who would be capable to work in the private and state network of veterinary services, diagnose animal disease, treat ailing animals, apply preventive measures, exercise control over diseases and food, investigate, convey knowledge, address complicated veterinary problems, adapt skills and knowledge in independent activity and further learning.
Graduates are prepared for career activity in State Food and Veterinary Service system, employ private activity of animal treatment or they may enter post doctoralor residency studies.
Students can use Erasmus and Nordplus mobility programs for studies abroad, also, use Erasmus for practical trainings at foreign universities or clinics.
- Studies and Information Technology
- Information technologies
- Analitical Chemistry
- Cell Biology
- Latin language
- Applied Biology and Laboratory Animals
- Applied Botany
- Applied Zoology and Laboratory Animals
- Histology and Embryology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- B2 level in English is required. If you have taken an internationally recognised exam, please attach it to the application.
- Good results in Biology and Chemistry. In case, the above mentioned courses are not studied in high school, certification of related supplementary courses is highly recommended.
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR per year during 72 months.
EU/EEA8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR per year during 72 months.
- Year 4 tuition fee: €9,220
- Year 5 and Year 6 tuition fee: €10,000
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.