The Public Health degree is the most widely recognized professional credentials for leadership in public health. The programme is intended for graduates already holding a bachelor’s or master’s degree, who are seeking to broaden their understanding and knowledge in the field of public health.
Why study Public Health at Lithuanian University of Health Sciences?
- Studies at the largest School of Public Health in the Baltic countries
- Diploma recognized in EU, USA and other countries
- Multicultural environment and student community: international students from 48 different countries make up nearly 10% of the total student population at LSMU
- Possibility to spend a semester or a year abroad with the Erasmus+ exchange programme
- Support system for students’ adaptation mentoring, tutoring and psychological counselling
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Public Health and Health Care System, Environmental Health, Health Ethics and Law, Health Informatics and Research, Applied Epidemiology
- Health Policy and Strategy, Health Economics, Management of Changes, Health Psychology and Human Relations, Methods of Data Analysis, Preparation and Defence of Master’s Thesis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health View 3 other Masters in Public Health in Lithuania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International students could be admitted into the English programme of the Lithuanian University of Health Sciences if they provide the legalized high school or college certificate and transcript (officially translated into English) and meet the Entrance Exam requirements (see Entrance Exam).
- Good grades in biology, chemistry and physics will give preference. Good knowledge of the English language is obligatory (see below the list of 'Items to be submitted').
International4200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4200 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA4200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4200 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.