Why study Odontology (Dentistry) at LSMU?
- Clinical skills developed in phantom-head laboratories and clinics of the Lithuanian University of Health Sciences
- Multicultural Odontology environment and student community: international students from 48 different countries make up nearly 10% of the total student population at LSMU
- Diploma recognized in EU, USA, Israel and other countries
- Small groups, i.e. up to 10 students, in clinical courses
- Support system for students’ adaptation: mentoring, tutoring and psychological counselling
- Possibility to spend a semester or a year abroad with the Erasmus+ exchange programme
- Tuition fees at a good quality-to-cost ratio and reasonable living costs in the country
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Anatomy, Histology and Embryology, Biochemistry, Physiology, etc., Lithuanian Language
- Clinical Cariology, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Clinical Endodontics and Clinical Practice, Orthodontics, Clinical Practice of Odontology, Periodontology and Oral Mucosa Disease Clinical Practice, Prosthetic Dentistry and Clinical Practice, Paediatric Dentistry
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDentistry Health Sciences View 5 other Masters in Health Sciences in Lithuania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International students could be admitted into the English programme of the Lithuanian University of Health Sciences if they provide the legalized high school or college certificate and transcript (officially translated into English) and meet the Entrance Exam requirements (see Entrance Exam).
- Good grades in biology, chemistry and physics will give preference. Good knowledge of the English language is obligatory (see below the list of 'Items to be submitted').
International13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.