About Technical Communication and E-Learning programme at University of Limerick
On successful completion of the Technical Communication and E-Learning programme, graduates will be able to:
- Design online learning environments.
- Design and deliver instructional materials.
- Evaluate instructional tools and programmes.
- Evaluate design and development software applications.
- Use multimedia applications.
- Deploy and use Web 2.0 technologies to collaborate with peers.
- Manage complex writing and design projects.
- Communicate effectively in online and face-to-face environments.
- Write clear, correct, precise content.
University of Limerick graduates will be unique in Ireland, qualified to work as both instructional designers and technical writers, and in a variety of related roles such as editing, web design, interaction design, and technology journalism.
Graduate job titles include:
- Technical writer
- Instructional designer
- Digital project specialist
- Learning developer
- E-learning support specialist
- Information designer
- Information developer
- Content developer
- Publication manager
- Content curator
- Information development manager
- Content specialist
- Digital editor
- Web content strategist
- Principles of Professional and Technical Communication and Information Design
- Instructional Design
- Theory of Technical Communication
- Research Methodology in Applied Language Studies
- Workplace Issues in Technical and Professional Communication
- E-Learning Theories and Practices
- Interactive Courseware Workshop
- Learning and Collaboration Technologies
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
EU Applicants: Early application is advisable.
DisciplinesIndustrial Design General Engineering & Technology View 47 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Ireland
- Qualification transcripts and/or certificates (including certified English translations if applicable)
- English language qualification(s) (if English is not your first language)
- A copy of your birth certificate (long document)
International15800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15800 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA6600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6600 EUR per year during 12 months.
Eu: 3,350 EUR
NON-EU: 8,500 EUR
Living costs for Limerick
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.