The Master of Science in Innovative Sustainable Energy Engineering at University of Iceland is a collaboration between five of the leading technical universities in the Nordic countries (Nordic Five Tech). The program gives you a unique opportunity to tailor your degree based on your academic interests.
The universities participating in the Nordic Master in Innovative Sustainable Energy Enigneering are:
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
- Aalto University in Finland
- Chalmers University of Technology
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- University of Iceland
The purpose of the programme is to provide state-of-the-art education in the fields of conventional and renewable energy sources and new power generation. These areas include: bioenergy, energy systems, geothermal energy, heat and power engineering, solar cell systems and materials, and system integration of wind power.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Bio Energy
- Energy Systems
- Heat and Power Engineering
- Solar Cell Systems and Materials
- System Integration of Wind Power
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering View 3 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in Iceland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- ID/passport: submit a copy of the page that has your name, picture, date of birth and nationality on it
- Diploma OR documentation of graduation
- Complete transcript of record
- Letter of motivation
- English proficiency
- The additional application form must be filled out, signed and uploaded to your application
- Apply through Søknadsweb
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- There are no tuition fees at NTNU.
- Each of the participating universities has different rules regarding tuition fees. Please check what rules apply for each of the two universities that you will be studying at.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.