Strategy and innovation at the heart of the programme
- Identify your personal operating methods and adopt a self-critical attitude toward your professional practices, within an approach combining social responsibility and economic performance.
- The participatory teaching method of the Executive Master of Business Administration programme from Montpellier Business School based on real cases is supported by preparation courses before the sessions begin. Participants take a step back and reach new heights. They are active participants in their training programme and their vision is enriched.
- Our cohorts’ diversity of profiles, experiences and professional projects encourages mutual enrichment within an entrepreneurial dynamic.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Certificates : the incontrovertible analytical grids of the responsible companyIB & Intercultural MgtI
- Managerial innovation
- Diversity & CSR
- Professional thesis focused on an individual issue
- Capstone Project & Strategy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesExecutive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 48 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum academic level required: Bac+3 (3 years of higher education), Bachelor level, or L in the LMD classification, or a RNCP level II title.
- At least 3 years’ professional experience in a position of responsibility.
1st step: eligibility
- The application form to be completed online and accompanied by 2 letters of recommendation following the sample to download.
2nd step: admission
- Selection interview based on the Hay Management method and followed by an interview to determine training objectives.
- Reasoning and reflection test
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17428 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30500 EUR for the full programme during 21 months.
EU/EEA17428 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30500 EUR for the full programme during 21 months.
Living costs for Montpellier
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.