Strategy and innovation at the heart of the programme
- The participatory teaching method of the Executive Master of Business Administration programme from Montpellier Business School based on real cases is supported by preparation courses before the sessions begin. Participants take a step back and reach new heights. They are active participants in their training programme and their vision is enriched.
- Our cohorts’ diversity of profiles, experiences and professional projects encourages mutual enrichment within an entrepreneurial dynamic.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Strategy and Organisations
- Management Accounting
- Human Resources
- Digital Management
- Effective Communication and Problem Solving
- Diversity and CSR Management
- Managerial Inovation
- Digital Management
- International Business and Multicultural Management
- Capstone project
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesExecutive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 7 other Masters in Executive MBA in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum academic level required: Bac+3 (3 years of higher education), Bachelor level, or L in the LMD classification, or a RNCP level II title.
- At least 3 years’ professional experience in a position of responsibility.
1st step: eligibility
- The application form to be completed online and accompanied by 2 letters of recommendation following the sample to download.
2nd step: admission
- Selection interview based on the Hay Management method and followed by an interview to determine training objectives.
- Reasoning and reflection test
International17428 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 21 months.
EU/EEA17428 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.