Students of the Economics programme from Siauliai University will delve into micro-economics, macro-economics, business finance and econometric analysis, gaining competences in the areas of global economics and economic research methodology.
- With this qualification, you will be able to apply the latest economics approaches, financial analyses and related multidisciplinary theories in practice.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Microeconomic Analysis
- Business Finance Analysis and Modelling
- Behavioural Finance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Financial Markets Analysis
- Business Process Evaluation and Management Systems
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- University Bachelor degree in the fields of Social Sciences: Economics or Business and Management.
- In case Bachelor degree is in a different field from the mentioned above, it is required to pass the following exams: Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Econometrics, Economic Analysis.
- English language proficiency - the level not lower than B2 (following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
International4096 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4096 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA4096 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4096 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Šiauliai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.