The technology and development-oriented master's programme at Furtwangen University focuses on advanced computer science in media, media programming, image processing, computer graphics and media production, as well as some aspects of media delivery.
What makes our Computer Science in Media Master special?
- Prestigious university with long-standing experience in Computer Science in Media (programme started 1990)
- Comprehensive expertise in computer science, media technology and the production of various media formats
- Development of subject-specific, methodological and social skills
- Team-oriented learning and research in projects
- Small groups and personal support
- Ultra-modern media labs with cutting-edge equipment
- Study programme dovetailed with research activities within Faculty of Digital Media
- PhD opportunities
- Opportunities to earn international credits through partnerships
- Outstanding career prospects
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Media Production and Telecommunication
- Media Informatics
- Game Development
- Interaction design
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesVideo Games & Multimedia Computer Sciences Human Computer Interaction View 11 other Masters in Human Computer Interaction in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Relevant qualifying diploma or bachelor's degree
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Furtwangen im Schwarzwald
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.