International Entrepreneurship Management at University of Limerick is designed for graduates who wish to start an entrepreneurial venture; those who wish to work in small and medium firms or as trainers and consultants with small and medium enterprises.
- A central differentiating feature of this Masters is the experiential and real time nature of the learning on the programme where you immerse yourself in an entrepreneurial journey of starting and growing a new venture with international potential and complete a two year investor ready Strategic Commercialisation plan. It develops competencies in opportunity recognition, market validation, resource leveraging, financial management and business planning.
- You will learn with and from entrepreneurs through the completion of in-company projects in Marketing and Sales, Frim Internationalisation and Management Consulting. This action learning provides a transformational personal and business related learning experience and enhances self - confidence, creativity, critical thinking, teamwork, reflection, communication and presentation skills.
- The programme invites entrepreneurs, government agency, financial institution and venture capital representatives to share their experiences on different aspects of starting and growing a business internationally and provide an enhanced targeted network of contacts for future personal and business development opportunities.
- You will participate in a mentoring programme through the Irish Exporters Association’s Asia Trade Forum Programme and will have the opportunity to work with a member company to develop an international market entry strategy into an Asian market.
The course helps you form a new venture in a challenging international business environment and thus prepare students for careers as entrepreneurs, policy makers in support services or in entrepreneurial management in different types of organisations.
- Establishing International Ventures
- Strategic International Venture Growth
- Business Simulation
- Managing Creativity and Innovation New Venture
- International Business Consulting
- Strategic Commercialisation Project
- Marketing and Sales Strategies
- Financial Issues for Small and Medium Enterprises
- Professional Development
- Human Resource Management for Small & Medium Enterprises
- Information Management for Small & Medium Enterprises
- Research Methods
- Leadership, Influence and Change
- Corporate Responsibility
- International Economic Issues
- Project Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
EU Applicants: Early application is advisable.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management Studies International Business View 35 other Masters in International Business in Ireland
- Applicants will possess a minimum of a 2:2 honours primary degree. An interview may form part of the application process.
- Applicants who cannot satisfy the minimum 2:2 honours primary degree requirement may be accepted on the basis of relevant professional experience (e.g., small business related experience as entrepreneurs or as an employee in a small or medium sized firm).
- English translation of your qualification(s)/transcripts
- English language competency certificate
International16400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16400 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA8250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8250 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Limerick
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.